pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Main window appears on Monitor 2
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 19:30:44 GMT
Ha - that's a good one. Would you mind filing a bug report about this? DesktopApplicationContext
should probably try to detect and correct this condition, if possible.

In the meantime, try passing --x=0 and --y=0 as command line arguments to your app. That should
move it back onto your main screen. Let me know if that doesn't work.