pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Mavenization of pivot?
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 23:46:20 GMT
We understand the benefits as they apply to other projects. We just don't feel that they apply
here.

Sorry to hear that you would prefer to fork rather than collaborate, but that option is of
course available to you.

On May 4, 2010, at 7:32 PM, Patrick Shea wrote:

> Oh well, I understand, most projects I propose maven are not mature enough to understand
the benefits (not your fault, it's that way)

> I guess my only choice is to fork the project...
>
> Patrick

for our needs and works well, so there's no compelling reason to switch. And don't forget
that Ant is an Apache project too.  :-)