pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: How to disable resizing of Window
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 12:06:48 GMT
That will make the Pivot Frame itself non-resizable (and hide the title bar), but the user
will still be able to resize the host frame. Since the Pivot Frame is maximized, its size
will change as the host frame's size changes. If you want to prevent that, you'll also need
to disable resizing of the host frame.
Hope this helps,
Greg

On May 17, 2010, at 9:05 PM, David Gao wrote:

> Hi Greg,
>
> Thanks for your detailed information.
>
> I am referring to a Pivot window/frame. I added resizable:false to styles attribute.
But it seemed not working as I expected. Here's my code snippet. Please advise if anything
is wrong here.

> <Frame title="%title"  maximized="true" preferredWidth="400" preferredHeight="400"
>     styles="{padding:{top:0, left:4, bottom:4, right:4}, showWindowControls:false, resizable:false}"
>     xmlns:wtkx="http://pivot.apache.org/wtkx"
>     xmlns:content="org.apache.pivot.wtk.content"
>     xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk">
>

> Best Regards
>
> David Gao (davidgjm@gmail.com)
>
> Greg Brown 写道:
>> Hi David,
>> Are you referring to an actual Pivot window (an instance of org.apache.pivot.wtk.Window
or subclass) or the host frame? If you mean a Pivot window, the TerraFrameSkin class has a
"resizable" property you can set via a style. If you mean the host frame, you can get access
to it via Display#getDisplayHost(), which you can use to get a reference to the host frame
itself.
>> Greg
>>
>> On May 17, 2010, at 9:51 AM, David Gao wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I've deployed a Web start application with Pivot. Everything is great except
that the window is resizable. I would like to know how to freeze the size of a window or a
frame.