pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@ingres.com>
Subject Applying styles to LinkButton
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 17:46:42 GMT
Hi –
	I’m trying to apply a style (basically either font or color or both) to a LinkButton using
Pivot 1.4.  I see that the LinkButtonDataRenderer (line 95) is calling “getStyles().get(“font”)”
and then setting the font style on the label component, but if I try to put the styles in
my .wtkx file it gets an error.  What am I missing here?  Thanks.

Snipped from .wtkx:
				    <LinkButton wtkx:id="findOtherButton" styles="{font:{bold:true}, color:13}" >
					<buttonData>
					    <content:ButtonData text="Find other installations..." />
					</buttonData>
				    </LinkButton>

Error I'm getting:
An error occurred while processing  element <LinkButton> starting at line number 63
in file /C:/Projects/tooldev/src/prototype.wtkx:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch
        at org.apache.pivot.beans.BeanDictionary.put(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component$StyleDictionary.put(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component.setStyles(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.pivot.wtk.Component.setStyles(Unknown Source)

Thank you,
Roger Whitcomb
Architect, Engineering
Ingres Corporation