pivot-user mailing list archives

From Robert Piotrowski <rpiotrow...@azonic.net>
Subject Re: carriage returns
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 20:35:18 GMT
I was looking at Flying Saucer and then the source for Pivot's TextArea, and
I'm a little lost at a high level.  I'm not that solid on the whole
Graphics2D/canvas stuff.

Is the TextAreaSkin.java doing the actual drawing?

For now, I was thinking of using Flying Saucer to create an image and then
dropping that into an ImageView.  But then the text wont be selectable,
right?

Bob