pivot-user mailing list archives

From Noel Grandin <noelgran...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: carriage returns
Date Wed, 12 May 2010 20:56:25 GMT
It's probably easier if you look at the source for something like
Pivot's label - that has less complexity, and you'll get a better feel
for how it fits together.

Basically, in order to make Flying Saucer work you need to do 2 things
(a) make the graphics layer talk to Pivot's graphics layer, which
shouldn't be hard, since Pivot uses Graphics2D and I would guess that
FS is doing the same
(b) pass mouse and keyboard and focus events into FS' event handling
routines, which may be a little harder, because FS is probably
hard-coding the use of various Swing-specific event classes.