pivot-user mailing list archives

From buddhika chamith <chamibuddh...@gmail.com>
Subject Pivot Capabilties
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 17:14:43 GMT
Hi All,

I am planning to build an application with a UI similar to that of attached
image. Mainly it would consist of component panel from which components can
be dragged and dropped on to a canvas and then connected to each other.
Additionally I want to represent the info in a Tree View on the canvas as a
tree,  visually on the canvas, upon user selecting a context menu command on
a Tree View node. Now do you foresee any issues that I might run in to with
Pivot for something like this. Is this kind of thing currently feasible with
Pivot?

Regards,
Buddhika