pivot-user mailing list archives

From java programmer <java.programme...@gmail.com>
Subject Is UI like this possible in Flex?
Date Tue, 25 May 2010 05:45:02 GMT
Dear All,

I have captured the screen shots of a Flex application which is currently
running in my company.
I would like to know is a UI like this possible in Pivot?

If it is possible what should be the starting point for me? I am not very
good at UI level though but
ready to learn. I compiled the pivot 1.5 code and generated the binaries out
of it but was later stopped
by the company as they thought we can't achieve something like this in
Pivot, but after having a response
from Greg this is possible, i would like to know what should be the starting
steps?

I am going to start with the tutorials today and plan to complete it by this
weekend but would definitly
love to complete this UI in 1-2 weeks time. An oppurtunity for me to prove
myself :)

Looking forward to have a feedback.

Thanks,
Prithvi