pivot-user mailing list archives

From buddhika chamith <chamibuddh...@gmail.com>
Subject Populating Tree View with Runtime Data
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 14:42:53 GMT
Hi All,

I was following Tree View example. It only shows how to fill up the tree
with static data in wtkx. I want the tree to be populated programmatically
at runtime. The example says this can be achieved as follows. * 'A real
application could load dynamic data and use a custom renderer to present the
raw data straight to the user.'* Can somebody please point me to some code
sample where this has been done using a custom renderer? Sorry if the
question is too elementary. I am a complete newbie.

Regards,
Buddhika