pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: rightAlignLabels change?
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 22:09:15 GMT
Hi Roger,
Your assumption is correct. We have tried to capture changes such as this in JIRA and plan
to include them in the release notes, but some small changes may have fallen through the cracks.
Apologies for the inconvenience.
Greg

On May 24, 2010, at 2:29 PM, Roger L. Whitcomb wrote:

> Hi,
>                 I had built a prototype piece of code using Pivot 1.4 and just now built
1.5 from SVN trunk and then rebuilt my prototype against 1.5.  I’m getting errors now:
> "rightAlignLabels" is not a valid style for org.apache.pivot.wtk.Form
>                 I’m assuming that this style has been eliminated in favor of making
this default and having to set “leftAlignLabels” if necessary.  Am I reading things correctly
(I’ve been looking at TerraFormSkin.java).  This is the code in question:
>                                                                                 <Form
styles="{rightAlignLabels:true,showFirstSectionHeading:true}">
>                                                                                   <sections>
>                                                                                     <Form.Section
heading="Help">

>                 Is there a place where stuff like this has been (or will be) documented
(1.4 -> 1.5 changes)?  Sorry if this is a dumb question….  Thanks.