pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Pivot Reporting Capabilities
Date Sun, 23 May 2010 12:38:26 GMT
There is currently no dedicated platform support for reports as there is for charts. In other
words, we don't provide a library that wraps Jasper Reports, for example, rather than JFreeChart.
However, there is nothing to preclude you from using Jasper Reports in your application -
it just may require a little more work.

Alternatively, you may be able to address your requirements via another means. If you can
describe the requirements in a little more detail, we can probably suggest some other options.

Greg