pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Adding font properties to a TextArea
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 12:22:55 GMT
It really depends on your use case. In the sample application I referred to in that thread,
I used a bold label with a slightly larger font as a heading, along with a combination of
labels (all of which use the same font) to render an address. The approach I suggested works
well for this case, which is conceptually similar to using an <h1> tag followed by a

If you need to mix text styles within a paragraph (like a <span>), this approach probably
won't work as well. That's where something like Flying Saucer might be more useful.