pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: carriage returns
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 20:49:07 GMT
In case you do end up working on it, there is already a ticket for this in JIRA:

On May 10, 2010, at 4:00 PM, Robert Piotrowski wrote:

> When I get some free time at work, I might look into making a formatted textarea that
accepts markup in xhtml or xml.  I don't have the stomach for piecing together labels to create
formatted text.

> Or maybe I'm just too old for that....
>

> Bob
>

> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 1:29 PM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
> Ah, so you were not using a custom list item renderer? That makes more sense - by default,
list items don't wrap.

> BoxPane/separator solution sounds pretty reasonable.
>

> On May 10, 2010, at 2:06 PM, Robert Piotrowski wrote:
>
>> I was just using the standard list items.
>>
>> I think I found a decent way of making a search result list:  using a vertically-aligned
and scrollable boxpane with alternating separators and text areas.  Good enough for now.

>> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 11:47 AM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
>> They should work in ListView renderers as well. Probably has something to do with
your overall renderer structure. What are you using as a base class for the renderer?