pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Serré <jerome.michel.se...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: TreeView and ListButton
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 20:16:40 GMT
ok, i’ll use the first one.

Thank you

De : Todd Volkert [mailto:tvolkert@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mardi 18 mai 2010 22:05
À : user@pivot.apache.org
Objet : Re: TreeView and ListButton

Either (1) using a custom node editor or (2) using a Rollup instead of
TreeView is the way to go here (depending on your use case).  The stock node
editor uses a TextInput, so you'd have to write your own node editor.  The
existing stock editor
(http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/wtk/src/org/apache/pivot/wtk/co
ntent/TreeViewNodeEditor.java) will be a good reference here.

-T

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 10:50 AM, Jérôme Serré