pivot-user mailing list archives

From David Gao <david...@gmail.com>
Subject How to select a directory/file using FileBrowserSheet
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 14:36:06 GMT
<head>

</head>
Hi,<br>
I'm writing a file chooser now. I found that I can only select a file
when the mode is SAVE_AS and a directory when the mode is SAVE_TO.<br>
I would like a mode in which I can select either a file or a directory.
I find no way to realize this. Please help.<br>
My use case is something like what Swing JFileChoose does below:<br>
JFileChooser chooser = new JFileChooser();<br>
...<br>
chooser.setFileSelectionMode(JFileChooser.FILES_AND_DIRECTORIES);<br>
int returnVal = chooser.showOpenDialog(this);<br>
Please help<br>