pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Few questions about navigation objects
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 18:22:03 GMT
Expander doesn't currently support an orientation property - they are always horizontal. TabPane
does not currently support aligning the tab buttons to anything other than the default (top
or left). You can collapse a tab pane programmatically by setting the selected index to -1.

FYI, even though it is referred to as a demo, the Kitchen Sink application actually lives
in the tutorials project.