pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Applying styles to LinkButton
Date Thu, 06 May 2010 11:32:42 GMT
Actually, 13 isn't technically wrong - we support this means for setting colors in most other
skins. It means "use the color at index 13 in the Terra color palette". However, TerraLinkButtonSkin
is missing the setColor() override that performs the color lookup. I will add this for Pivot
1.5.

On May 6, 2010, at 2:37 AM, Dirk Möbius wrote:

> "color:13" is wrong. It must be either "color:'#FFFFFF'" or "color:'0xFFFFFFFF'"
>
> Regards,
> Dirk.
>

> "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitcomb@ingres.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi –
>> 	I’m trying to apply a style (basically either font or color or both) to a LinkButton
using Pivot 1.4.  I see that the LinkButtonDataRenderer (line 95) is calling “getStyles().get(“font”)”
and then setting the font style on the label component, but if I try to put the styles in
my .wtkx file it gets an error.  What am I missing here?  Thanks.

>> Snipped from .wtkx:
>> 				    <LinkButton wtkx:id="findOtherButton" styles="{font:{bold:true}, color:13}"
>
>> 					<buttonData>
>> 					    <content:ButtonData text="Find other installations..." />
>> 					</buttonData>
>> 				    </LinkButton>
>>
>> Error I'm getting:
>> An error occurred while processing  element <LinkButton> starting at line number
63 in file /C:/Projects/tooldev/src/prototype.wtkx: