pivot-user mailing list archives

From "David McNelis" <Dmcne...@sharedmarketing.com>
Subject RE: Issues with Jar deployment
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 18:19:35 GMT
Can the same be said for when using readObject, where the / is the
abosulte path relative to the classpath?

You are correct about the structure of the Jar.

From: Greg Brown [mailto:gkbrown@mac.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 12:23 PM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issues with Jar deployment

If the value of the src attribute begins with a slash, it is interpreted
as an absolute path relative to the classpath. Otherwise, it is
interpreted as relative to the including file.

What does the directory structure in your JAR look like? Based on your
example, I would expect something like this:

/com/foo

  Main.class

  main.wtkx

/com/foo/foldername