pivot-user mailing list archives

From "David McNelis" <Dmcne...@sharedmarketing.com>
Subject Issues with Jar deployment
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 15:16:35 GMT
Morning,

I have a moderately complex Pivot based app that for the time being is
running as a standalone desktop application.  When I run from within
eclipse, everything works just fine.

However, when I try to export my project I consistently get a null
resource saying that it can't located the wtkx files.

I've tried changing the file locations to a static full path, i.e.
C:/project/filename.wtkx and placed the files in that path, but it still
claims to not be able to find the resources.

Has anyone else had difficulties building out an application like this?
Are certain things I need to be doing in my directory structure to make
sure that everything  works correctly?

Currently I have wtkx files living in the same folders as the classes
that reference them directly, i.e.

Org.me.project.pkg.class.MyClass has both the java and wtkx file in
org/me/project/class/  That seemed, at least at the time, to be the
simplest organizational pattern..but I guess it is flawed?

Thanks for any thoughts.

David