pivot-user mailing list archives

From Dirk Möbius <dmoeb...@scoop-gmbh.de>
Subject XML Schema for Pivot's WTKX: not.
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 15:40:03 GMT
FYI: I tried to write a JavaDoc doclet that outputs a XML schema
definition file for Pivot's components. I came to the conclusion that
it's virtually impossible to define a correct deterministic XML schema
for WTKX. I documented my futile attempt here:

I now think that time is better spend to develop proper code
completion plugins for the major IDEs (Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ)
because of the highly dynamic nature of a WTKX/BTXK file. I'm starting
to write a plugin for IntelliJ, my favorite IDE, but since I am
totally new to IntelliJ plugin development, it will take some time.

Regards,
Dirk.