pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Few questions about navigation objects
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 17:53:15 GMT

Can an expandor be vertical, like a vertical tabpane?

If no, then I will use a tab pane with one tab and then have the following
questions:
1) How to bring up tab collapsed by default?  I could probably press it
through code, but is there some simple tag?  Looks like you have an example
of this in the kitchen sink demo, but I cannot seem to find the source for
that.  I found source for the toturial, which does not use this feature.
2) If there is only one tab and its vertical, can the tab be set to be at
the bottom of the pane instead of the top by default?

Thanks