pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Adding font properties to a TextArea
Date Thu, 13 May 2010 14:59:23 GMT

Greg,

I noticed a similar thread here:
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/skin-vs-renderer-td784306.html#a784306

In this thread are you basically suggesting that instead of treating my text
in the textarea as one solid block I could treat all text up to bolded text
as a single label, then the bolded text as a single label, and the remaining
text as a single label?

If so, Will the output look decent if it is paragraph form?

Also what are the implications if it is a very long paragraph with many
bolded words?  Is that going to eat the JVM memory much faster?

Thanks