pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Question about signed applets
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 20:49:05 GMT

I have a pivot applet that is currently self-signed.  When loading it asks
the user if they want to run the application.  If the user presses 'Run'
things work great and I can verify it because the clipboard is shared
between local applications and the applet.

However if they select 'Cancel' the applet still loads as if it were
unsigned.  Is there a way to catch this, so that if they push 'Cancel' I
can, or it can automatically, redirect them to an error page?

I was just thinking that I probably don't want my user thinking that
everything is working fine, until they attempt to do something that is
restricted.

Thanks!