pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to make tableview and textarea transparent?
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 22:43:27 GMT

Thanks that does handle one of my cases.  My problem was initially I was
setting color initially to 0xffffff88 and when multiple level pile up it
basically has no transparency.

So my second questions is on a tableview, the alternate rows are solid, and
the header is solid.

I tried this:

<TableView wtkx:id="tableView" styles="{alternateRowColor:'0xffffff00',
backgroundColor:'0xffffff00'}">

and

<TableViewHeader tableView="$tableView" sortMode="single_column"
styles="{backgroundColor:'0xffffff00'}"/>

but didn't seem to work right away.  Should this work?