pivot-user mailing list archives

From JohnRodey <timothydd...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to make tableview and textarea transparent?
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 20:24:32 GMT

In my pivot application I have a tableview and textarea, and behind them I
have an imageview as my background.  I would like to be able to set both of
them to have some transparency so that some of the background shows through.

I've attempted to set the backgroundColor (like this
styles="{backgroundColor:'0xffffff88'}") on each component and all
components that they are embedded in, but no luck.  Am I using the wrong
setting for these components?  This does however work on my TextInput
object.

Is there a way to do this for all my object using a skin?

Thanks!