pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Issues with Jar deployment
Date Thu, 27 May 2010 15:34:09 GMT
I haven't used the "export" feature in Eclipse. What does it actually produce? Does it build
a JAR? Maybe you need to tell Eclipse to include *.wtkx files in the resulting JAR?

On May 27, 2010, at 11:16 AM, David McNelis wrote:

> Morning,
>
> I have a moderately complex Pivot based app that for the time being is running as a standalone
desktop application.  When I run from within eclipse, everything works just fine.

> However, when I try to export my project I consistently get a null resource saying that
it can’t located the wtkx files.

> I’ve tried changing the file locations to a static full path, i.e. C:/project/filename.wtkx
and placed the files in that path, but it still claims to not be able to find the resources.

> Has anyone else had difficulties building out an application like this?  Are certain
things I need to be doing in my directory structure to make sure that everything  works correctly?

> Currently I have wtkx files living in the same folders as the classes that reference
them directly, i.e.
> Org.me.project.pkg.class.MyClass has both the java and wtkx file in org/me/project/class/
 That seemed, at least at the time, to be the simplest organizational pattern..but I guess
it is flawed?