pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help needed testing text rendering
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 00:47:13 GMT
Hi Greg,
on Windows 7 at 64 bit (the same system of my previous tests, so
ClearType with default settings, etc) I see this in the console (using
Java Plug-in 1.6.0_19 at 32 bit):

KEY_TEXT_ANTIALIASING: LCD HRGB antialiasing text mode
KEY_FRACTIONALMETRICS: Default fractional text metrics mode
KEY_TEXT_ANTIALIASING: LCD HRGB antialiasing text mode
KEY_FRACTIONALMETRICS: Default fractional text metrics mode

And in attach you can find a screenshot, inside the zip.
Note: I have the same results also using IE 64 bit version (and the 64
bit version of the JRE 6 Update 19).
I think in both cases text is (visually) good.

Tell me if I can give you some other info.

Tomorrow I'll try on Windows XP.

Bye,
Sandro