pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Hello, I'm a new user.
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 13:34:12 GMT
We'll be putting it to a release vote soon. I'd be happy to put up some pre-release binaries
if you like, though please note that this should not be considered an official release.

In case it helps, you can view the current source code for QueryServlet here:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/web-server/src/org/apache/pivot/web/server/QueryServlet.java