pivot-user mailing list archives

From Shahzad Bhatti <sbha...@peak6.com>
Subject Dynamic menu buttons
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 18:59:03 GMT
I need to create menu buttons that I can populate dynamically. How would I change menu buttons
from static definition such as:
                        <MenuButton>
                            <menu>
                                <Menu>
                                    <sections>
                                        <Menu.Section>
                                            <Menu.Item buttonData="XXXX" action="myaction"/>
                                        </Menu.Section>
                                    </sections>
                                </Menu>
                            </menu>
                        </MenuButton>

so that I can add start with empty Menu.Section and add Menu.Item programmatically. Thanks.

See  http://www.peak6.com/email_disclaimer.php
for terms and conditions related to this email