pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Rendell, Stephen / Kuehne + Nagel / Ntg CI" <Stephen.Rend...@kuehne-nagel.com>
Subject Top level Menu Bar
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 12:47:08 GMT
Hi again, a couple more questions...

Is it possible to have a menu bar attached to the top level application window (Display),
immediately under the application's top bar? We really need to have multiple Frames open,
with a single menu bar above them - a standard MDI arrangement. As things stand it looks as
though a Frame needs to be created to host the MenuBar, but then it has a title bar too which
cannot be turned off.

Also we need to be able to reorder our results list columns by drag-n-dropping the column
headers. I dont suppose there are any plans to e.g. enrich the TableView to allow this?

Thanks again,
Steve

________________________________
Kuehne + Nagel Ltd. ( the Company) trade solely upon the conditions of the British International
Freight Association. Copies of these Conditions can be obtained on application to the Company
or upon application to the Director General of the British International Freight Association
at Redfern House, Browells Lane, Feltham, Middx, TW13 7EP

This email and any attachments are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient.
They may contain material protected by legal professional or other privilege. If you are not
the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering to the intended recipient,
you are not authorised to and must not disclose, copy, distribute or retain this email or
its attachments. Although this email and its attachments are believed to be free of any virus
or other defect, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free
and no responsibility is accepted by the company for any loss or damage arising from receipt
or use thereof.

Kuehne + Nagel Ltd.
Registered in England and Wales number 01722216.
VAT Registration Number GB 864 4409 10.
Registered Office: 1 Union Business Park, Florence Way, Rockingham Road, Uxbridge, Middlesex.
UB8 2LS