pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Help needed testing text rendering
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 17:02:39 GMT
You need to enable the Java console. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do that on Linux. Is
there a Java control panel or preferences pane?

On the other hand, your subjective opinion that it looks "good" is really all I need at this
point.  :-)  Still, more screen shots would be helpful, so we can get a sense for what "good"
means on various platforms (as a Mac user, my definition of good is most likely going to be
different than a Windows or Linux user).