pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Label renderer
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 21:02:36 GMT
Not quite sure what you are looking for. Are you trying to write a table, tree, or button renderer,
or are you just trying to change the color/icon of a Label?

To change the color of a label, you can just set the "color" style:

  label.getStyles().put("color", "#ffffff");

Unlike Swing JLabels, Pivot Labels don't combine a text label and an icon - they only display
text. To create the equivalent of a Swing JLabel, you can use a BoxPane that contains an ImageView
and a Label.

On Apr 19, 2010, at 4:53 PM, Shahzad Bhatti wrote:

> I need to modify color and an icon for a label based on its value. I saw example code
that uses renderer for tables, trees and buttons but can someone suggest the best way to write
renderer  for label to that.  Thanks.