pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Serré <jerome.michel.se...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Load url from applet
Date Mon, 26 Apr 2010 16:02:36 GMT
Thank you,
I will use BrowserApplicationContext.eval(), but I don't know how to get the
name of Application.
Is it the name of the page or do I create loading and how ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Greg Brown [mailto:gkbrown@mac.com]
Envoyé : lundi 26 avril 2010 16:12
À : user@pivot.apache.org
Objet : Re: Load url from applet

One approach is to use java.awt.Desktop#browse(). This works well because it
works for both desktop and browser application contexts. However, it will
generally open the page in a new window, which may not be what you want.

You can also use BrowserApplicationContext.eval(), which can be used to
execute arbitrary JavaScript in the page. However, this only works when
running in the browser.