pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: TreeView
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 22:32:33 GMT
You can simply create instances of org.apache.pivot.wtk.content.TreeBranch and TreeNode programmatically
rather than declaring them in WTKX. If you haven't seen it, you may find the WTKX Primer handy
for understanding how WTKX maps to Java:

  http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/wtkx-primer.html

Here is an example that dynamically creates tree data:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/tools/src/org/apache/pivot/tools/json/JSONViewer.java

Hope this helps,
Greg

On Apr 19, 2010, at 6:10 PM, Patrick Shea wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to dynamically populate a treeview but I don't see any examples on how
to do this, I only see xml based examples.