pivot-user mailing list archives

From weisswu...@gmx.net
Subject Re: Best way to display xml in TreeView
Date Fri, 30 Apr 2010 12:02:30 GMT
Ok, that helped much!

But I have one last question.
How can I prevent the new NodeRenderer from drawing an icon for TextNodes.
I had a look at the sources and found no way to remove that icon for TextNodes...

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 9:28 PM, Greg Brown <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:

> This sample app demonstrates how you can use the org.apache.pivot.xml.Element class to
display an XML hierarchy in a tree view. The root Element is actually used as the root node
of the TreeView, saving the overhead of parsing the DOM and then walking it again to build
the tree structure:

>  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/pivot/trunk/tools/src/org/apache/pivot/tools/xml/
>
> The app uses a custom node renderer to display the contents of each node. You might be
able to do something similar in your app.