pivot-user mailing list archives

From weisswu...@gmx.net
Subject Best way to display xml in TreeView
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 19:15:46 GMT
Hi!

I have to show a xml file in a TreeView.
I'm currently browsing a Java DOM document and add the NodeValue to
TreeBranch or TreeNode depending on what it is in the document.

The TreeView looks good so far.
The problem is now that i have to show the xml code of selected nodes.
Well I can't get the attributes into the tree because TreeNode has only one
text.
But I need the attributes to identify the right node of which I show the XML
code right from the dom document.

The most nodes, which I have to show in detail, have an id attribute. But
how can I add the ID to the tree without actually showing it to the user?

thx!
regards