pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Displaying a button in a TableView
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 13:34:42 GMT
>> You are correct - Pivot's table rendering model is very similar to Swing's and does
not allow you to actually embed other components within a TableView.

> *sigh* and I thought I'd finally found a GUI toolkit that makes GUI creation easy. Why
is thinlet.com the only toolkit that allows that?!?

As you noted in your earlier email, it is primarily for performance reasons.

Maybe a TablePane would be more appropriate for your use case? TableView is primarily used
to present data, whereas TablePane is used for layout.