pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Text rendering fix - PLEASE READ
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 16:26:51 GMT

Hi Greg,

> I recently checked in a fix for PIVOT-393, which should improve text
> rendering and make it look more like native text. You can see an example
> here:
>
> http://ixnay.biz/PIVOT-393/kitchen-sink.html

Windows XP SP3 32bit, JRE 6 Update 19, LCD 1280x1024 at 32 bit, with
ClearType off (standard), and on (cleartype).

The output is best than before (text is more clear than previous tests).
I'll re-test this new version as soon as possible again on Windows 7.

You can find the new screenshots and some comment here:

Bye,
Sandro