pivot-user mailing list archives

From <alejandro.vi...@synacom.com.bo>
Subject Problem with resource prefix
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 08:36:38 GMT
Hi,

                I'm trying to code a login form, using a text validation for
empty passwords and almost all works fine. Also I'm using the resource
prefix to set the label and flag values like this:

<Form >

    <sections>

        <Form.Section>

            <TextInput Form.label="%login.pwd.label"

                       Form.flag="{messageType:'info',
message:'%login.pwd.flag'}">

                <validator>

                        <pattern><![CDATA[.+]]></pattern>

                </validator>

            </TextInput>

        </Form.Section>

    </sections>

</Form>

The password label works fine, but the flag displays "%login.pwd.flag"
instead of the resource's value.

As I can see into the WTKXSerializer class, in the resolve()  method is
where the prefixes are processed, but only checks the first character, and
as the first character is a bracket the whole "{messageType:'info',
message:'%login.pwd.flag'}" is ignored.

A possible solution could be use a regex to find all the single-quoted
values and call same resolve() method for each match found and replace them
correctly, in this case for: 'info' and '%login.pwd.flag'.

Or is there another way ?

Thanks in advance.

-A