pivot-user mailing list archives

From Shahzad Bhatti <sbha...@peak6.com>
Subject Re: Tutorial/Demo code for charting
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 19:36:57 GMT
Thanks, that would work.

On 3/25/10 12:34 PM, "Greg Brown" <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:

It doesn't have a tutorial, but you can see the source code here:

http://code.google.com/p/pivot-jfree/source/browse/#svn/trunk/demos/src/biz/ixnay/pivot/demos/charts/jfree

On Mar 25, 2010, at 3:31 PM, Shahzad Bhatti wrote:

> Thanks Greg, does that site include any examples as under download I saw just jar files.
Ideally, I would like to define some pivot based model objects that I can use for displaying
tables and rendering charts. Thanks.

> On 3/25/10 11:30 AM, "Greg Brown" <gkbrown@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Are there any examples of charts with Pivot?
>
> Yes, but they live here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/pivot-jfree/
>
> Pivot provides "pluggable" charting support - the Pivot/JFree project is a charting provider
that is based on JFreeChart. However, JFreeChart is licensed under LGPL (which isn't compatible
with the Apache license), so it isn't part of the platform itself.