pivot-user mailing list archives

From Shahzad Bhatti <sbha...@peak6.com>
Subject Evaluating Pivot
Date Tue, 23 Mar 2010 00:15:35 GMT
I am evaluating Apache Pivot as possible platform for building a trading application. The key
requirements for our application are snappy UI, support for multiple windows, charts, real
time updates to quotes and other financial data. I would like to know if there are any complex
applications that have been built with Apache Pivot especially any open source. I am also
interested in best practices behind this platform for building highly interactive applications.
Thanks in advance.

See  http://www.peak6.com/email_disclaimer.php
for terms and conditions related to this email