pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Actions and Components
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 16:00:59 GMT
In cases where I have used actions like this, I have generally created inner classes that can
see the WTKX-bound member variables of the outer class; e.g.:

public class MyWindow extends Window implements Bindable {
    @WTKX private TextInput input;

    public class MyAction extends Action {
        @Override
        public void perform() {