pivot-user mailing list archives

From Robert Piotrowski <rpiotrow...@azonic.net>
Subject events and wtkx:id's
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 20:03:24 GMT
I've got an accordion with 2 custom panes objects:

<Window title="SOLR VUE" maximized="true" xmlns:wtkx="
http://pivot.apache.org/wtkx" xmlns="org.apache.pivot.wtk"
wtkx:id="window_top">
    <content>
        <Accordion wtkx:id="accordion_entities" styles="{padding:5}"
height="200">
            <userData url_solr_base="http://usildlapisea02/solr/dev"/>
            <panels>
            <wtkx:include src="file:c:\rpiotrowski\solr\pane_person.xml"
Accordion.label="Person"/>
            <wtkx:include src="file:c:\rpiotrowski\solr\pane_company.xml"
Accordion.label="Company"/>

Each Panel's wtkx file has as a Form.Section with a submit button the same
wtkx:id of "submit_button".

When I press on the submit button for one form, the handler fires for both
forms automatically.  Is this because both buttons have the same wtkx:id ?

If so, then how do I generically add a handler to all forms without creating
this kind of behavior?

Thanks
Bob