pivot-user mailing list archives

From Pivot-Steven Dahlin <pivot.sdah...@gmail.com>
Subject with webquery getting "uri can't be null"
Date Sat, 13 Mar 2010 23:09:20 GMT
In executing a webquery I am getting a "Uri can't be null" when trying to
execute a query.  It is a sample app for showing restaurants.  I setup the
query like so:

        GetQuery getQuery = new GetQuery("http://local.yahooapis.com",

"/LocalSearchService/V3/localSearch" );
        getQuery.getParameters().put("appid", "YahooDemo");
        getQuery.getParameters().put("query", "pizza");
        getQuery.getParameters().put("location", txtFind.getText());
        getQuery.getParameters().put("distance", "5");
        getQuery.getParameters().put("output", "json");

        getQuery.execute();

The execute returns an exception "Uri can't be null".  If I execute a
browser query with this everything works fine.  The hostname is filled out
as is the path so I am a little unsure of what is happening here

Thanks