pivot-user mailing list archives

From Clint Gilbert <clint_gilb...@hms.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Pivot and Scala?
Date Sun, 14 Mar 2010 17:31:13 GMT
Thanks very much.  This mostly works (I'm not sure what I was doing
wrong before).  However, when I click the 'x' button to close the app,
the Pivot window disappears, but the native frame won't close.  I have
to forcibly kill the JVM process.  Any ideas why that would happen?

I'm running from Eclipse.  I'll try from the command line too.

Greg Brown wrote:
> Haven't done it myself, but it looks like someone has:
>
> http://github.com/Lewisham/Pivot-and-Scala
>
> Feel free to post your sample code - I'm not a Scala expert but I'm familiar enough with
it that I might be able to help.