pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gkbr...@mac.com>
Subject Re: action mapping
Date Thu, 25 Mar 2010 18:58:08 GMT
Yes, action names must be unique, and they must have already been established before you load
your WTKX file. Otherwise, the action name in the <Window.ActionMapping> element won't
resolve.

On Mar 25, 2010, at 2:50 PM, Robert Piotrowski wrote:

> One more thing.....do named actions have to be unique?
>

> Thanks,
> Bob
>
> On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 1:49 PM, Robert Piotrowski <rpiotrowski@azonic.net> wrote:
> I was looking at menubars here:
> http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/menu-bars.html
>
> .....and I think the "action mapping" is what I was looking for a while ago when i was
looking for a way to bind my java eventhandlers to the componets defined in wtkx without having
to fish them out specifically by ID and adding them to the listerner collections for each
component (ie, adding click handlers to a dynamic list of checkboxes).