pivot-user mailing list archives

From Christopher Brind <christopher.br...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Activity Indicator During Load
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:52:39 GMT
How about just before you start your data loading, after Pivot has loaded,
but before the user has chance to start clicking, popup a *modal dialog *with
just a progress indicator in it (and maybe a label which you could use to
show status messages).  Then when your data loading has finished, close the
dialog programatically.

Cheers,
Chris