pivot-user mailing list archives

From Luiz Gustavo <luizgustav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data binding question
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:05:01 GMT
Hi Greg,

I see that I have to study more these different cases. =)
I need to understand a basic case where I search for data in the business
classes, returning a List of objects, for example, and have to bind this
list to a TableView. Or even when I want to show a selected item on the
TableView on the fields of the form.
I'm still trying to understand that =/
But don't mind if you can't give me this kind of explanation. It's a basic
question, and I can search on my on ;)
Anyway, thanks for answering!

Cheers,

Luiz Gustavo