pivot-user mailing list archives

From Luiz Gustavo <luizgustav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pivot Web Application Example
Date Fri, 26 Mar 2010 12:37:35 GMT
Hi Todd,

thanks for your answer.
Following your sugestion, I created two projects. One for the Pivot classes
and markups (this is the application jar file) and another project for the
web application, that uses the pivot application jar file.
The imagens show project details and the main page, that would load the
applet. I'm getting errors because the applet isn't able to load the
dependencies.
Am I missing something?

Cheers,

Luiz Gustavo