pivot-user mailing list archives

From Todd Volkert <tvolk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: data binding question
Date Mon, 29 Mar 2010 13:06:08 GMT
What he said :-)

Michael, I'd add that to your "simple" requierment, WTKX script might be the
simplest way to wire up these types of quick event handlers.  You'd need
your user object class to fire events the Pivot way (using Pivot's
ListenerList).  Then, your WTKX could look something like this:

<myPackage:UserData wtkx:id="userData"
UserDataListener.fooChanged="textInput.setText(userData.getFoo())"/>
<TextInput wtkx:id="textInput"
TextInputTextListener.textChanged="userData.setFoo(textInput.getText())"/>

-T